Do Not Call
It is the policy of Affordable Life USA to fully comply with all applicable “Do Not Call” laws and regulation. In a good faith effort to so comply and to provide consumers with an opportunity to exercise their “do not call” rights, Affordable Life USA has the following DNC procedures:
(1) No representative of the Firm shall initiate any telephone solicitation, as defined by law, to any residential telephone subscriber before the hour of 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
(2) The Firm shall maintain a “company specific” do not call list and shall promptly honor a request to be placed on the company do not call list within a reasonable time of such request, not to exceed 30 days from the date of said request. Each entry on such “company specific” do not call list shall be retained for at least five (5) years or until the requester makes a further written request to be deleted from said list. The Affordable Life USA do not call list is maintained and shall be available on the subscriber based contact manager called VAMDB.
(3) The Firm shall periodically obtain from the Do Not Call Administrator, not less frequently than every three months or such lesser time as may be prescribed by law, the applicable National Do Not Call database for the area in which Affordable Life USA makes telephone solicitations for compliance with the “do not call” provisions of state and federal law.
(4) Prior to making any telephone solicitation, a representative of Affordable Life USA shall check both the “company specific” do not call list and the Firm’s download of this database to ensure that no call is placed to a residential telephone subscriber listed on the list.
(5) No representative of Affordable Life USA shall willingly use any technology to dial a telephone number with the purpose of determining whether the line is a fax or voice line or willingly use an automatic telephone dialing system to leave pre-recorded message to a wireless telephone number. No use of artificial or pre-recorded messages delivered by an automatic telephone dialing system is permitted.
(6) In order to comply with all applicable do not call laws and Affordable Life USA’s duty to supervise each representative of AL shall undergo periodic training as to the applicable law regarding telephone solicitations, including a review of the applicable rules regarding do not call restrictions, and shall be subject to discipline, up to and including termination, for any failure to participate in such training and any failure to comply with the Firm’s Do Not Call Policy and Procedures, as well as all applicable legal provisions.
(7) In the event of any question regarding the provisions of applicable law or this Do Not Call Policy and Procedure, the representative of the Firm shall promptly contact Eric Van Haaften
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at;
2526 B Woodmeadow Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 18-jan-2016
Creation Date: 11-mar-2003
Expiration Date: 11-mar-2018