Universal Life Insurance Quotes
Are you trying to secure universal life insurance coverage for your family?
Congratulations, you have landed in the right spot!
Affordable Life USA makes comparing universal life insurance quotes easy!
You can easily compare and universal life insurance quotes from over 100 insurance companies using our consumer friendly website.
Simply fill out our "Universal Life Insurance Quote Form" below:
Universal Life Insurance Plans
For over 25 years, Affordable Life USA has provided cheap universal life insurance quotes to thousands of clients across the United States.
We are an independent life insurance agency, and monitor 186 highly rated life insurance companies.
We are made up of a team of dedicated and highly qualified insurance agents and financial planners.
Our goal is to develop the best universal life insurance plan for your unique needs and budget. Here are two unique plan designs to consider:
Higher Premium with Cash Accumulation
- Universal life insurance policies can be designed to accumulate excess cash values inside the policy.
- This can allow a policyholder to skip a premium payment, pay less than the scheduled premium, or have the policy paid-up at a certain age.
- If you have accumulated substantial cash surrender values you can also elect to withdrawal or borrow against the policy.
Lower Premium with no Cash Accumulation
- Policyholders who are not interested in accumulating money and looking for a longer duration have a more flexible and affordable choice with the affordable universal life insurance.
- These lifetime plans do not accumulate much cash value, but rates have a no lapse guarantee for selected for periods of time, or to a specific age (i.e. 90, 95, or 100).
If you need assistance with your universal life insurance quotes, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-877-249-1358.
We represent most of top-rated life insurance companies in the industry.
Here is a list of our companies which provide affordable universal life insurance rates.
Plus, each of these companies has the highest ratings from the Better Business Bureau, AM Best, and J.D. Power.
|COMPANY||BBB ||AM Best ||JD Power|
|Mutual of Omaha||A+||A+||766|